Double room with one double bed, lovely fabric headboard and Msa lounge.
Room description of "Asproparis"
This room is named after the quick and mysterious Eagle.
One of the the most atmospheric rooms of the guesthouse where wood, metal and stone are tastefully combined with lilac tones, complemented with a double bed and a cosy sitting area by the brand MSA.
This room overlooks the narrow alleyway to the church dedicated to the virgin Mary.
- Latex mattress and 2 top-mattresses
- Feather duvets and pillows
- Hardwood floors
- Smart TV 55''
- Netflix & unlimited satellite channels
- NESPRESSO coffee maker
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryer Babyliss 2000
- Security Safe
- High performance fireplace with free consumption of wood
- Free mini bar with bottled water and soft drinks
- Hydromassage cabins with aromatherapy and skincare Products Fragonard
View more photos from the room.